To submit your real wedding or inspiration shoot with a zipped file to our inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via a Dropbox link.
what should be included in your submission
– At least 30 non watermarked images of the wedding or shoot
– Images sized to at least 630 pixels wide (horizontal and vertical)
– For real wedding submissions please include a balance of detail shots and special moments that tell the story of the day.
– Some words explaining any creative uses of color of the wedding/shoot
– A vendor list with credit links for all those involved in the shoot
– A paragraph or two from the couple about their wedding.
– A brief explanation of the shoot.
*Before submitting a real wedding please confirm with the couple that if they are happy for their wedding to be featured.
It may take up to one week for us to get back to you. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner and you can expect your work to be published within a month after acceptance.
We will only schedule weddings and shoots once we receive everything needed for the feature (photos correctly sized, full vendor credits, details from the couple). Then there will be usually a 4 week wait before the feature / shoot goes live.
If your wedding is a good fit for COLORSWEDDING, we’ll let you you know within two weeks.